A new revision appeared: version 0.7.2-r3 is live!
I decided to put out a small "maintenance release" of this book, to fix some issues and show that this project is still alive.
Here's a very quick list of the changes:
- Fixed an issue where unlisted sections where still shown in the table of contents
- Cleaned up, made (hopefully) easier to understand, and converted a lot of images to SVG, so you can zoom in as much as needed without losing quality
- Fixed some minor oversights in the code listings
- Fixed subsections that were on the wrong "level" in the maze generation section
- Fixed some wording here and there
- Preparing for a future Lua Edition
Note: I'm not a Lua developer, and the little bit of language I know is very limited and may be of low quality. But I also want to broaden the demographic of this book further, and hopefully attract some contributors.
Thanks everyone for reading, stay safe and take care!
Get 2D Game Development: From Zero To Hero
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.